Старый 12.02.2014, 18:50   #11
Данил
Модератор

Написано 686 полезных сообщений
(для 1,694 пользователей)
Ответ: Tetra[M]aster Release

Tetra[M]aster HD - 100% Indie

Hi,

My name’s Liam and I’m a Business Developer for 100% Indie, Chillingo’s initiative in partnership with Samsung. I came across Tetra[M]aster HD on Google Play and thought it looked amazing.

My role at 100% Indie is to find quality developers who are interested in self-publishing their games through Samsung Apps.

I want to encourage you to join our initiative, which gives you the following advantages:

- Receive a market leading 90% revenue share.

- Self-publishing and Non-exclusive; keep all of the rights and full control of your content. Still sell your game on other app stores.

- I’ll be here to help with your submission every step of the way and answer any questions you may have.

- Samsung Apps is pre-built onto all new Samsung device home screens. Devices like Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, etc.

- Your game will have more exposure with our featured ‘Indie’ section on the store.

- Once live, we can help you promote your game via our social media channels and offer extra marketing/promotional opportunities.

- Your APK may already be suitable for Samsung Apps without any changes required.

Are you interested in releasing Tetra[M]aster HD on Samsung Apps to receive these benefits?

If you wish to read more please check us out at: http://www.100percentindie.com/about/ and I’m here to answer any questions you may have so don’t hesitate to ask anything.

Kind regards,

Liam Eagle
Twitter: @LiamChillingo

Business Development Consultant
Вообще, о чем это говорит? Верить ли этим людям?
Кто с такого рода людьми сталкивался, поделись опытом.

Последний раз редактировалось Данил, 12.02.2014 в 21:24.
(Offline)